Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Heading to the shop now. I think you mean the panel on the passenger side left footwell. That’s where I spotted the plumbing. I’ll do my best.
That is correct,since there seems to be a conflict between the directions and video.and I figure somebody with a properly functioning OEM heater would be the best source.

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
1,071 Posts
I think I can figure it out when I'm at the machine. You're asking about the topic raised here:
Heater install video has heater hooked up backwards..

I downloaded the instruction manual posted Here and on page 3 it shows the Y fitting, #3. And I see it in the diagram (circled in red).

I won't be able to look at the machine until later today, but I'll come back.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Started the install today the instructions are just about useless and there have been changes to the newer heater kit that have not been updated.I will probably have 5 hours in the install by the time I'm done.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
finished up tonite and I can say that was no fun.Bled the heater core out with the supplied hose and let it run for about 30 minutes then drove about 10 miles engine temps are running 180 to 190 and the heater gets very hot however on the coolest setting the air is still warm.Not really sure if its exactly like a car heater system of not as far as temps.

41 - 57 of 57 Posts