Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought the Rough Country 8"cool white drl led light. 70718BLDRL. This work's great with the factory bumper. The mounting tabs on bumper need to be bent out an 1/8" on either side with a rubber mallet. You will need to add a larger washer & get some metric hex head bolts. The wiring and the switch are included with this light. Switch has a three position. Top full brightness, middle off and the bottom is daytime driving lights. In the on positions the switch is blue. This is a direct wire just like the factory. There's no relays with this light.

·
Registered
2021 KRX 1000 Trail Edition
22 Posts
Sweet! Looks good, let's see some night pics. I would like to see how well it lights up the trail, or road.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Cool I like the light .what plow are you running .. I thought about getting one for mine . How does it work. I asked dealer about one and he said he wouldn't recommend it

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cool I like the light .what plow are you running .. I thought about getting one for mine . How does it work. I asked dealer about one and he said he wouldn't recommend it
I've got the Motoralliance Denali snow plow with hydro turn. It works great.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Speaking of snow plows, I've wanted to get one for my Trail Edition. Are you able to attach with stock front bumpers? I've been looking at the Warn or Tusk plows from RMATV

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Speaking of snow plows, I've wanted to get one for my Trail Edition. Are you able to attach with stock front bumpers? I've been looking at the Warn or Tusk plows from RMATV
I doubt any manufacturer that produces a snow plow for the KRX will be able to incorporate the bumper also. It only takes a whole 5 minutes to take the bumper off or put on.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts