Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
23 KRX 1000 ES
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The KRX ES did good today. I used all three Live Valve modes as well as 4wd and diff-lock. The PV3 HMF tune with MBRP slip-on, combined with 32s and primary spring removed (as Snuffnwhiskey suggested I do) was a lot of fun. It was very responsive and easy to power-turn around the tight tree sections. The sound is great. My wife and I can have a conversation while idling or cruising and yet it makes a deep growl when you get on it.

My group went up a nasty off-camber hill. The ruts were 3-4ft deep see-sawing back and forth. My KRX spent some time on each side and broke the winch rope along the way haha.

The Spike mud flaps kept the expensive stuff off the dirt, with only 3-4 pop rivets giving up the goose.

Fun day!

· Registered
23 KRX 1000 ES
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't have any myself. Possibly someone else took some. My Africa Twin killed the cameras in my phone. I need to get a new phone and a quadlock vibration dampener mount.

· Registered
23 KRX 1000 ES
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rode the Rainbow Falls area of natra.clubexpress.com in north AL and southern TN. Here's a picture from "The top of the World". I know it's not much, but it's as far above sea level as we get around the Tennessee Valley.

There's supposed to be a pretty decent hill there called "Turtle Back" that's pretty challenging. I met a guy that is familiar with the trail system. I hope to find out more soon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts