Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
The rears you have to twist as you compress them.. I’ve always just done it by hand or with a large c clamp and a flat piece of steel

·
Registered
181 Posts
I never had a problem with spongy brakes. They work great with 35's too. Although I should qualify that statement, I haven't tried hard braking at higher speeds, seldom run higher speeds.

·
Registered
2020 Green KRX
444 Posts
Guys good news I heard back from Girodisc. They actually have been tinkering with the idea of getting into the UTV industry but weren’t sure if the demand was there. They would also would need to invest heavily (30k plus in tooling). He asked if we were interested in race brakes stock brakes etc what are we in most demand for? Any thoughts or ideas I’ll pass on to them. Maybe we can get them to make some race rotors and pads. Let me know!

·
Registered
2020 Green KRX
444 Posts
Guys good news I heard back from Girodisc. They actually have been tinkering with the idea of getting into the UTV industry but weren’t sure if the demand was there. They would also would need to invest heavily (30k plus in tooling). He asked if we were interested in race brakes stock brakes etc what are we in most demand for? Any thoughts or ideas I’ll pass on to them. Maybe we can get them to make some race rotors and pads. Let me know!
PS they make some cool stuff. Check them out.

girodisc.com

·
Registered
10 Posts
Another brake option sounds good to me, especially if they plan on a 4 seat KRX. That thing is going to have to stop. I guess we will see on the 26th.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts