Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2 months ago I totaled my Blue machine in the dunes with an end over end flip and roll, just bought a new eS model and have started moving over parts to it. eS sports New rims 32" pro armor crawlers, white roof, 1/2" trail armor skid plate, factory windshield with wiper and heater kit.

Still to come already have the parts, 42" light bar, Click 6 harnesses, automatic Backup lights.........the new chapter of KRX world domination continues. The new eS suspension is awesome.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope, no need for alternator, although it is recommended from the factory to run my OEM heater kit. Other than that, only future electrical draw will be light bar and tail whips.

·
Registered
2021 KRX1000 BLUE
176 Posts
Ya ya we know the suspension on the es is awesome, but how awesome compared to your previous model. It was nice of kawasaki to release it 6 months after i got ol'blue. Tell me more about them paddle tires, you like them? Work good? Thinking about those for my ride. How did the click6 work out during that roll over? I hate to see a rolled pig but its good to see a stock cage that didnt do the old RZR taco. Glad your ok.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
eS works great in the woods, you can go much faster as it soaks up the bumps more. More body roll on soft setting, but for road asphalt driving it firms up on hard setting. SS360's work great in the sand, I ran 10" rims on the rear. CLICK 6 SAVED MY ASS during the end over end tumble and the cage held up great after absorbing a ton of energy.

New Razor Edge Design muffler cover installed.

·
Registered
2021 KRX1000 BLUE
176 Posts
I cruise the wreck sites for KRXs and always see that the cages are never to bad off. But you dont ever know what the person went through so this is good to know. I never thought about going with a smaller wheel for paddels to get better floatation but good to know i can go that low in size. Seriously trying to find a wrecked es to buy or trading blue in.....wife is going to be so mad if i do:ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
2021 KRX SE
834 Posts
eS works great in the woods, you can go much faster as it soaks up the bumps more. More body roll on soft setting, but for road asphalt driving it firms up on hard setting. SS360's work great in the sand, I ran 10" rims on the rear. CLICK 6 SAVED MY ASS during the end over end tumble and the cage held up great after absorbing a ton of energy.

New Razor Edge Design muffler cover installed.

View attachment 5010
Yes congratulations on your new machine. I was certain my special edition was the best looking color/graphics kawi offered, ( and yes even the famous GREEN! Lol.) Now, the SE color scheme is second. dang it, that red an black is awesome.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.