Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
egads does that machine of mine look naked............that photo was 1st ride right after I bought it............$4,000 in accessories later it's changed a wee bit in looks

thanks for the flashback.

·
Registered
55 Posts
egads does that machine of mine look naked............that photo was 1st ride right after I bought it............$4,000 in accessories later it's changed a wee bit in looks

thanks for the flashback.
I'm excited to see the updated version with whatever details you want to provide about the accessories.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hmmm. Sometimes I wonder if I made the right choice with the green........that blue looks fantastic outdoors.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Me 3rd in line on Muddy rock crawling, waiting for a stuck Can-am and a High centered Polaris...........the KRX just crawled right over the huge rocks like a GOAT that it is. got a round of applause from the crowd. Both the Can-am and Polaris had to get winched out.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Me 3rd in line on Muddy rock crawling, waiting for a stuck Can-am and a High centered Polaris...........the KRX just crawled right over the huge rocks like a GOAT that it is. got a round of applause from the crowd. Both the Can-am and Polaris had to get winched out.
That is quite an amazing story combined with photos as the proof. Kawasaki must have put a lot of R&D into their drivetrain. I'm not an expert on mechanical technology, but the proof is coming out in videos and in your post here.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts