Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
856 Posts
Apparently u make too much
Why should it matter how much I make? How does making less money make you more entitled to a government handout? If folks were actually using it to try to make up for lost wages, that would be one thing. Since most people are just blowing it as disposable income, such as buying tires for a toy, then they obviously don't need the money either.
The amount of money I make goes hand in hand with how hard I've worked to get to where I am. If someone isn't willing to put in the work to make the money, I don't feel sorry for them.
The last thing I'm worried about is someone feeling sorry for me. LOL

·
Registered
48 Posts
Why should it matter how much I make? How does making less money make you more entitled to a government handout? If folks were actually using it to try to make up for lost wages, that would be one thing. Since most people are just blowing it as disposable income, such as buying tires for a toy, then they obviously don't need the money either.
The amount of money I make goes hand in hand with how hard I've worked to get to where I am. If someone isn't willing to put in the work to make the money, I don't feel sorry for them.
The last thing I'm worried about is someone feeling sorry for me. LOL
I agree I should not post things after I’ve been drinking

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
856 Posts
Bob looking back at my previous posts, do u think I described the fuel utv tires I was interested in correctly to mr Craig?
I'm not sure what you are asking. Reading your post #38, I thought you had bought a set? Does he have the tires you are asking about on his web site?

41 - 51 of 51 Posts