Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
21 - 40 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Got my KM3s all mounted up yesterday. I think I'm really going to like these tires! Great price and service from Craig!

Reactions: BobX2

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
1,566 Posts
Got my KM3s all mounted up yesterday. I think I'm really going to like these tires! Great price and service from Craig!
Yup, you're going to love them. A buddy of mine works in a dealership out in Bakersfield, CA and he said it's their #1 selling UTV tire.

·
Vendor
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
$425 list. Start a conversation for pricing. Available for Pre-order only. They should be in about mid April.

·
Registered
264 Posts
$425 list. Start a conversation for pricing. Available for Pre-order only. They should be in about mid April.

Seeing as how ur giving prices,I’m almos give up on roxillas.now I’m looking at fuelgrippers trk 35 x 15 are they any good u gave the coyotes only ok .the grippers seem to be well built and almost the light in weight for a 35 .also I see u sell spring kits from shock therapy,so I’m looking at a bundle price .need some 35s and a spring kit.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Seeing as how ur giving prices,I’m almos give up on roxillas.now I’m looking at fuelgrippers trk 35 x 15 are they any good u gave the coyotes only ok .the grippers seem to be well built and almost the light in weight for a 35 .also I see u sell spring kits from shock therapy,so I’m looking at a bundle price .need some 35s and a spring kit.
And by the way I appreciate u honesty

21 - 40 of 85 Posts