Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We bought a 2021 Kawasaki Teryx KRS 1000 3 weeks ago and just got it yesterday. Kept it at the store to have it made street legal. We now need to buy street tires. We are only going to be driving it on the street. What do y’all recommend?

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
If you're solely going to be on the street, just buy whatever light truck or even car tire out there, in whatever diameter on a 15" rim. Nothing saying you need a 31" heavy lug tire.

·
Registered
2021 KRX 1000 blue tons of options
595 Posts
We bought a 2021 Kawasaki Teryx KRS 1000 3 weeks ago and just got it yesterday. Kept it at the store to have it made street legal. We now need to buy street tires. We are only going to be driving it on the street. What do y’all recommend?
what did you end up getting? I’m kind of thinking of doing this so I get more use out of it between rides.

·
Registered
2021 KRX 1000 blue tons of options
595 Posts
We went to Discount Tire. We bought BFG All terrain T/A KO2
Did you put them on your stock rims? Now that mine is street legal, I’m thinking of getting a 2nd set if rims and tires just for cruising around and just throwing my stock carnivores on for trail riding

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Any update on the tires? I ride a lot of pavement to get to the offroad stuff (no trailer). Seriously considering a LT tire because I don't have the money or time to replace tires every 3k miles.
We bought the BFG all terrain T/A Ko2 tires from Discount Tires. So far so good!

·
Registered
82 Posts
We bought the BFG all terrain T/A Ko2 tires from Discount Tires. So far so good!
How many miles do you have on them so far? Also, are you on the stock beadlock? Also, what size did you end up with?

Sorry for all the questions - just seriously considering these.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts