Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Depends on how u ride and tire size. I ride rocks, wet conditions and 35's so they get beat, ripped off and sling crap everywhere. Widest MudBusters for me. They sell discounted individual flares if u tear one up and the widest I've saw. Also have several different widths available. OEM flares for me would be very expensive haha.

·
Registered
2021 Trail Edition, RCOR weights, Shock Therapy, CageWRX cage, 31"x10.50-15LT General Grabber X3's
258 Posts
JBS is what I got and plenty happy with only the fronts for <$100

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
1,663 Posts
factory flares look the best. end of story
LOL That's an awful short story. More of a fairy tale. :LOL:
It's definitely a matter of personal taste. Myself, I think the factory flares look like total crap and cost about 5 bills more than my AJ's flares. I also don't think they would hold up well when leaned up against a rock on occasion. Choices are a great thing to have. (y)

·
Registered
35 Posts
DIY. A $20 roll plastic and 30 minutes for the fronts. I've found the front is all you need.
The rear ones actually help alot and keep mud out of the bed and rear end pretty well. Fronts for sure though - one trip with faceful of mud without them was all it took to order some!

·
Registered
2021KRX 1000
22 Posts
My AJ’s are doing great and holding up well. I ride some tight trails at times and these things just bend out of the way and snap right back into shape once I get past the tight spot. And I can still see my front left tire when rock crawling which helps with staying on my lines. Great product.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts