Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Depends on how u ride and tire size. I ride rocks, wet conditions and 35's so they get beat, ripped off and sling crap everywhere. Widest MudBusters for me. They sell discounted individual flares if u tear one up and the widest I've saw. Also have several different widths available. OEM flares for me would be very expensive haha.

·
Registered
2021 Trail Edition, RCOR weights, Shock Therapy, CageWRX cage, 31"x10.50-15LT General Grabber X3's
269 Posts
JBS is what I got and plenty happy with only the fronts for <$100

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
2,445 Posts
factory flares look the best. end of story
LOL That's an awful short story. More of a fairy tale. :LOL:
It's definitely a matter of personal taste. Myself, I think the factory flares look like total crap and cost about 5 bills more than my AJ's flares. I also don't think they would hold up well when leaned up against a rock on occasion. Choices are a great thing to have. (y)

·
Registered
2021KRX 1000
22 Posts
My AJ’s are doing great and holding up well. I ride some tight trails at times and these things just bend out of the way and snap right back into shape once I get past the tight spot. And I can still see my front left tire when rock crawling which helps with staying on my lines. Great product.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.