Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2020 Green KRX
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a recommendation on a great cleaner to get rid of old sludge mud caked on the plastic, seats etc. Went mud bogging and it was a blast. Cleaning-not so fun. Thanks guys.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Green KRX
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Try magic clean by AIM it will clean the dry mud off the tires and make them black again. It’s an all purposed cleaner kinda like simple green. I use it everywhere on my krx and my truck. Works great
Thanks I ended up using meguiars soap and polish. It makes the plastic look like new again as it moisturizes it. That and a big brush did great work. I like the pledge idea too I’ll be trying that

·
Registered
305 Posts
I have tried countless products with my old rzr turbo. Once I purchased the KRX I ordered Slick Products. Slick offroad wash and shine protectant makes the KRX look brand new every time. I get many compliments on how good it looks!

·
Registered
2000 white KRX
628 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Im not a fan of the wet, greasy jerry curl look you get with a lot of detailers like SCI. Plus it attracts way to much dust. Switched to Pledge polish and much prefer it. Makes the plastics look showroom new without the greasy look. Plus its cheap and can pickup about anywhere

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.