Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Green KRX
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a recommendation on a great cleaner to get rid of old sludge mud caked on the plastic, seats etc. Went mud bogging and it was a blast. Cleaning-not so fun. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I just hose mine off and use regular car wash soap and a brush. Works great.
I use Pledge furniture polish after. Makes clean up the next time much easier.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Try magic clean by AIM it will clean the dry mud off the tires and make them black again. It’s an all purposed cleaner kinda like simple green. I use it everywhere on my krx and my truck. Works great

·
Registered
2020 Green KRX
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Try magic clean by AIM it will clean the dry mud off the tires and make them black again. It’s an all purposed cleaner kinda like simple green. I use it everywhere on my krx and my truck. Works great
Thanks I ended up using meguiars soap and polish. It makes the plastic look like new again as it moisturizes it. That and a big brush did great work. I like the pledge idea too I’ll be trying that

·
Built For Battle
60 Posts
We have a whole detailing system that's all 50% off right now. Part of the system includes a final coating that makes mud just fall off the machine. Pretty fancy stuff.

·
Registered
23 Posts
For me it’s Simple Green every time. I use a garden sprayer and soak it down with simple green, wait a few minutes until it’s almost dry, then spray it off with a hose. Dry mud almost dissolves off, works great!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have tried countless products with my old rzr turbo. Once I purchased the KRX I ordered Slick Products. Slick offroad wash and shine protectant makes the KRX look brand new every time. I get many compliments on how good it looks!

·
Registered
288 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have tried countless products with my old rzr turbo. Once I purchased the KRX I ordered Slick Products. Slick offroad wash and shine protectant makes the KRX look brand new every time. I get many compliments on how good it looks!
I've been using this too. The Shine & Protectant spray is awesome!

·
Registered
288 Posts
I'm sure SC1 is same are just as close a product.
Sc1 was recommended by multiple peeps in dealership.
Also I can buy in bulk and reduce the price per can on Amazon

·
Registered
185 Posts
SC1 is $12 a can on ebay with free shipping, just ordered a couple.

How much does DUST stick to it? I'm thinking of doing the whole interior and windshield.

·
Registered
288 Posts
SC1 is $12 a can on ebay with free shipping, just ordered a couple.

How much does DUST stick to it? I'm thinking of doing the whole interior and windshield.
Let me know thoughts, after
Also if you buy on Amazon they sell it in one can, two,4,6,8, etc..each package making can cheaper

·
Registered
58 Posts
The Slick product does collect dust, But it amazed me as too how it makes the black plastic parts look new with as little effort as spraying it on and wiping it off.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Im not a fan of the wet, greasy jerry curl look you get with a lot of detailers like SCI. Plus it attracts way to much dust. Switched to Pledge polish and much prefer it. Makes the plastics look showroom new without the greasy look. Plus its cheap and can pickup about anywhere

1 - 20 of 20 Posts