Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
352 Posts
Another forum member here shared this a few weeks back. When I’m ready to buy a bead breaker, I’ll buy one of these. Watch their video showing it in action.

Reactions: TripleB

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Another forum member here shared this a few weeks back. When I’m ready to buy a bead breaker, I’ll buy one of these. Watch their video showing it in action.

That's the same one I use. I've used it to break down over a dozen tires in the last year. Definitely worth the money to me.

·
Registered
240 Posts

Really wanted one of those but the reviews lately have gotten pretty bad except on the high end version.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Definitely want one that works! A little pricey so it should be quality stuff
The yellow one seemed to be getting the worst reviews and it was the only one I could get by when I needed it so I skipped getting one at all. The good one seemed to be the HD model, 550 I think. It is around $250.

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
352 Posts
Good info from people I trust, thanks.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I was looking to buy one, but I ended up going to a local tire shop and they removed all the tires from the rims for $20 and it took them less than 10 minutes.

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
352 Posts
I want one for on the trail to be able to patch from the inside. I have a battery impact. Haven’t got that far in the kit yet. Right now only a good plug kit.

·
Registered
2021 Blue KRX 1000
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Plug kit is a must. Plus I have the spare. Waiting for my springs to be delivered before I put on my new KM3 tires

·
Registered
87 Posts
I've had the Beadbuster XB-454 Pro for over 2 years and probably busted at least 50 UTV beads with it. I did break the 2 little feet off about a month ago and they mailed me a new one, 3 year warranty. Going to tig the feet back on the broke one and give it to a friend. Outside of that it has been a great tool. Also, it's not a bad idea to pack a tube. Buddy smoked a rock on his brand new Rockabillys. After about 15 plugs we gave up and threw the tube in. Rode for several more days with no problem. They are cheap and easy to store.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I want one for on the trail to be able to patch from the inside. I have a battery impact. Haven’t got that far in the kit yet. Right now only a good plug kit.

Look up the side wall slug. I got one to have incase a sidewall gets cut good. Haven’t used it yet, but it seems like a good idea they came up with.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts