Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted a set of these and missed them when they came back in stock two weeks ago? Well good news, mine just came in and due to an unexpected change in my life I have decided to sell them

I would prefer someone local to NW Arkansas so I don't have to deal with shipping. All I want is my $600 back, would be willing to meet somewhere reasonably close potentially like Siloam Springs, Jane/Pineville, Ft. Smith.

I'm currently out of town so don't have a pic, but you can see them on Bandit's website if needed.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wanted a set of these and missed them when they came back in stock two weeks ago? Well good news, mine just came in and due to an unexpected change in my life I have decided to sell them

I would prefer someone local to NW Arkansas so I don't have to deal with shipping. All I want is my $600 back, would be willing to meet somewhere reasonably close potentially like Siloam Springs, Jane/Pineville, Ft. Smith.

I'm currently out of town so don't have a pic, but you can see them on Bandit's website if needed.

would you ship to Pittsburgh pa

1 - 5 of 5 Posts