Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I want to add a couple lights on the back that would come when shifting to reverse. Are there wires tied in a harness somewhere for this? Or other suggestions?

·
Registered
2020 Krx 1000
33 Posts
I would think there is somewhere, because it shows up on the display when you’re in reverse. First place I would look is at the shifter area to see if there is a switch there, if not, then where the cable enters the transmission.

Why not install a switch for your backup lights, that way you can toss them on in case you need them for other things. (Such as finding a cold on in your cooler out back 😎)

·
Registered
155 Posts
It would be cool if they were turned on automatically while in reverse. I hope somebody figures this out.

·
Registered
229 Posts
just rig up a small micro switch down on your shifter under center console...........not that big a deal..............but I'd rather put it on a toggle switch dashboard mounted.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I installed mine on the roll cage with a toggle switch. Pretty easy to install with the help of this forum once I had all the parts. I ran the wires inside the roll cage where I could. I would like to add an electrical
Power Distribution Block under the dash wired directly to the battery so the key does not have to be turned on to run the lights. Sorry if the pics are too big, I'm a rookie.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts