Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Riders - Installed the Kawi stereo and saw talks of a rear view camera which would be great (due to its fat ass) but nothing further. Anyone found a solution? Buddy has a RZR that came with the option and he loves it verses a mirror to see folks behind him while riding

·
Registered
3 Posts
I can't find the video where it says it's possible anymore. I wonder if it isn't actually an option. It's a big reason I want to buy the sound system

·
Registered
184 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can't find the video where it says it's possible anymore. I wonder if it isn't actually an option. It's a big reason I want to buy the sound system
Agreed big reason for me as well and was hoping for a ruggedly designed unit easily adaptable to vehicle. That ass end is just too damn big to see anything over

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Appreciate the research just disappointed. Last thing I want is another light source in the cab at night so had hoped the option of stereo integration would be my answer👊🏽

·
Registered
184 Posts
Maybe mount the screen on the bottom side of the center top glove box? screen is hidden till you flip the lid open......

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Brilliant concept that I need to try. Hopefully dimensions of screen fit in box then find a way to keep lid upright and wiring which should fit beside existing USB plug. This just might work👊🏽

1 - 10 of 10 Posts