Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else having a problem getting accessory parts from Kawasaki? I ordered my protection package 7 weeks ago when I bought my KRX and still cant even get any word from Kawasaki when it will be shipped.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Kawasaki only has one warehouse and the commies that run California have it close to shut down. Parts are a real pain In the ass right now. My t4 has been at the dealer over 3 months. And we are still waiting on more parts so they can finish the job. All the other brands have at least two warehouses in multiple states.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That sucks rchuntlsl! at least I still have mine. I just wish Kawasaki would give some information. Or at least let the dealers know when they sell the stuff. I was told 5-10 days when I bought it

·
Registered
286 Posts
I too have been held up with parts orders, and some items simply are not in the California warehouse.

Lead time unknown. Especially a whole protection package or other

Some items are on ebay, yet not at a local dealer.

good luck hunting!

·
Registered
3 Posts
My dealer told me they are changing stuff at the warehouse and I think opening another one in texas so it's slowing everything down. I'm waiting on a bunch of stuff

·
Registered
51 Posts
Rear bed gate 8 weeks out, or so (going on week 4 now on that wait). Dealer just ordered a tire carrier to replace my exploded one ( that was two weeks out when first ordered) with a yet unknown delivery target date.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts