Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally back in Yuma after 3 1/2 weeks of riding in Utah, we did the entire Arapeen system which was amazing and beautiful, then we dropped down and did some of the Paiute until we got rained out, nice riding but not as good as the Arapeen in my opinion, finally it was off to Moab, saw the parks then found a couple really amazing rides scenery wise, avoided the well known trails as the town was packed as always, ended up with about 850 miles of riding overall. Now Yuma is starting to fill up with people coming back for the winter so the riding here should be starting soon.

·
Registered
2021 Blue KRX
466 Posts
Holy crap, 850 miles!! Any issues at all over those 3 weeks?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Holy crap, 850 miles!! Any issues at all over those 3 weeks?
None other than a serious need for an oil change and air filter (even with a particle separator), we saw pretty much everything, sand, rocks, mud, dust, rain, but the KRX didn’t miss a beat, to be honest as much as I like riding I was glad to come home for a bit, I’m new to side by sides but this trip gave me a lot of respect for what the KRX can do, we were with some can ams and razors and they struggled a bit on some of the trails, I initially complained about the gearing in the KRX, not anymore :)

·
Registered
2021 Blue KRX
466 Posts
Wow, that is some pretty country!

·
Registered
Blue 2021 KRX
35 Posts
Wow, looks like a great trip .

• Haha
Reactions: BobX2

·
Registered
2021 KRX1000 BLUE
176 Posts
I love the Utah area riding. But 3 1/2 weeks is insane. I hope you were hotel hopping and not overlanding. By day 8 overlanding in a truck im ready for home. Great pictures

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I love the Utah area riding. But 3 1/2 weeks is insane. I hope you were hotel hopping and not overlanding. By day 8 overlanding in a truck im ready for home. Great pictures
Yep we were hotel hopping, also took time off to do the tourist stuff, national parks, the Rat Fink museum, etc. , fun stuff :)

·
Registered
337 Posts
Finally back in Yuma after 3 1/2 weeks of riding in Utah, we did the entire Arapeen system which was amazing and beautiful, then we dropped down and did some of the Paiute until we got rained out, nice riding but not as good as the Arapeen in my opinion, finally it was off to Moab, saw the parks then found a couple really amazing rides scenery wise, avoided the well known trails as the town was packed as always, ended up with about 850 miles of riding overall. Now Yuma is starting to fill up with people coming back for the winter so the riding here should be starting soon.
Nice trip.. thanks for sharing. It appears many of the trails are 66" did your 68" rig fit or did you have to navigate around them?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Thats awesome l always wanted to take a trip to utah. Its got to be amazing up there. Sounds like u had a great time.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Wow, thank you!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts