Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m gonna be in Phoenix in April with a friend and we would like to ride for a couple days. Looking for some overnight KRX rentals and any recommendations on trails. We are more than willing to travel elsewhere in the state. Never been riding in AZ so we are hoping to experience a variety of what’s available, see some different landscape. We mostly ride in northern TN. Appreciate any assistance or local knowledge.

Thanks muchly.

·
Registered
196 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
All depends what you want to see desert, rock crawling mountains with pine trees. one of my favorites is Pumpkin center to Young back through cherry creek desert to the pines about 110 to 130 miles depending on route. theirs the Peace trail on the west side of state also mentioned here Box canyon for rock crawling.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ill peep that. Pretty easy to find a 1/2 day RZR rental but couple day KRX - not so much.

·
Premium Member
2020 KRX
1,299 Posts
I don’t know of any place that rents KRX’s, but up here in the Prescott area, you can rent RZR’s. You can then ride the Prescott National forest. If you head into Sedona, there’s tons of rental places there too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts