Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any recommendations for a dealer to purchase from in AZ or the southwest part of the US? Willing to travel. Will not deal with pricks and the last few have been just that. Looking to build a report as I buy several toys a year.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Sorry I didn't see this sooner but I bought my 2021 from Sierra Cycles in Sierra Vista, Az. It's about 90 minutes from where I live and there are at least three other dealers closer to me. But after a lot of research and speaking with different people I went with Sierra Cycles and have been very happy with them. Price-wise out of all the dealers I contacted (6 total) they were the only ones that came in with a price that was itemized part-by-part so I could compare if/as I might want. (I asked everyone for quotes that would include the protection package, recreation package, communications system, a spare tie/wheel assy, and a street legal package.). All the other dealers, except one, quoted me wildly different prices with zero details. One of them quoted me a price just shy of $40k! After asking 3 of the others for itemized details they each had all sorts of sneaky "add-ons" fees, paperwork fees, set-up fees, etc. Sierra basically gave it all to me very straight forward and said this is what it will cost out the door and left it at that. Their price was $1800 cheaper than the second lowest quote and they offered to deliver it to my front door.

The only thing that I was a little disappointed with was the actual delivery because I was expecting them to give me a good walk-through of the rig. Unfortunately the guy delivering it had no more knowledge of it than I did so I really didn't get a walk-through.

However, since then I've been REALLY happy with them. After my 2nd ride I had noticed an oil leak which was significant enough that it needed to go back into their shop. Unfortunately they couldn't get to it for two weeks. But that said, their Manager came to my house on his day off and picked it up (remember I'm a good 90 minutes from them so it was a long trek to come and get it on his day off). 4 days later it was fixed. (There was a plug bolt that the factory neglected to use thread sealer on.) Lastly, I'm not sure if they do this for all their customers, but the owner of the place called me the day after I got it back just to see how things were going and checking to make sure I was happy with the service. That's a really nice touch in my book. So I'd definitely recommend Sierra Cycles to anyone in the southern Arizona area.

·
Registered
44 Posts
MOTO City in Anthem will treat you right owner is there most of the time and is on the facebook site Arizona Kawasaki KRX John Jenkins is the owner.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for both replies! I’ll be calling them this week.

Talon R has been sold....

·
Registered
43 Posts
What part of Arizona are you? I'm about 30 minutes south of Tucson. If you're down here I'd be happy to show you my KRX and take you for a ride.

·
Registered
51 Posts
You could try Rim Country Powersports in Payson: Rim Country Power Sports | Motorsports Vehicles for Sale in Payson, AZ - rimcountrypowersports.com They are a small dealer, but had 3 or 4 KRX's in stock when I bought mine there several months ago. They also beat everyone's OTD price by ~$1300 if I remember correctly. Shows they have one KRX Special Edition in stock now.
Another option is Kelly's Kawasaki in Mesa: Home Kelly's Kawasaki Mesa, AZ (480) 969-9610 (kellyskawasaki.com) Prior to the KRX, I bought my Teryx4 there. At the time nobody could touch their OTD price for that machine. Shows they have two blue KRX's in stock.
If you don't mind me asking, why did you get rid of the Talon?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts