Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2020 KRX
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to let everyone know of the upcoming UTV rally located at Mormon Lake in northern AZ. Tons of trails in this area, and lots of camping spots (if you’re into that type of stuff). Just found out about this event myself, but too short of notice to make it personally. Looks like it can be a good time!!!

UTV rally at Mormon Lake

·
Registered
649 Posts
LOL....Looks like Taylor Park in the summer. Guess I need to put one of those on the B list....just because.

·
Registered
71 Posts
We went to look around once. Typical trouble with azzhats feeling obligated to roost at every opportunity in the staging area for the rides as pedestrians and kids were walking to and from the vendor area.

·
Premium Member
2020 KRX
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We went to look around once. Typical trouble with azzhats feeling obligated to roost at every opportunity in the staging area for the rides as pedestrians and kids were walking to and from the vendor area.
I figured there would be a few window lickers wandering around. If I could make it, I’d go on Friday for the day.

I was just up there this past October. We rented a house for a few days in Munds Park, and road the trails. At that time, Mormon lake was empty, and the trails were a dust bowl and torn to pieces. It should be better now since they had the winter snows up there.

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Wanted to let everyone know of the upcoming UTV rally located at Mormon Lake in northern AZ. Tons of trails in this area, and lots of camping spots (if you’re into that type of stuff). Just found out about this event myself, but too short of notice to make it personally. Looks like it can be a good time!!!

UTV rally at Mormon Lake
We're going to that for the fourth time. Good rides, and then we go to Richfield, UT for the Rocky Mountain Jamboree. Lots of fun and 72 guided rides on the Paiute Trail and neighboring mountains.

·
Premium Member
2020 KRX
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We're going to that for the fourth time. Good rides, and then we go to Richfield, UT for the Rocky Mountain Jamboree. Lots of fun and 72 guided rides on the Paiute Trail and neighboring mountains.
That rally that I posted about has already gone by. And, here in AZ, this summer is shot because of all the state forest closures as well as state trust lands.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts