Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a buddy making a trip to AZ pulling doubles (5th wheel camper and 25 ft. enclosed trailer). Just wanted to verify with you Arizonians he'll be limited to 65 feet total length. He's sitting around 75 ft. long.

·
Premium Member
2020 KRX
1,263 Posts
Have your buddy call the AZ state police to get clarification on his setup. Don’t want to roll into the state only to be stopped and have to leave one trailer behind.

·
Registered
71 Posts
65 feet is the law, AFAIK. Some may say it is seldom enforced. I know Highway Patrolmen who wrote tickets for it. YMMV.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
1,478 Posts
Yeah, 10' too long might be tough to pull off. I can see getting away with 4-5 extra feet, but 10 would be very visible.
Where is your buddy coming from? I think 65' is the limit here in Colorado as well. I come in right at 63'. Hmmm, now that I say that, I had better remeasure mine now since I bought the new truck with the long box....🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wyoming. He can go up to 81 ft. here.

Guess AZ doesn't matter so much looking at some other state's statutes.

Colorado is 70' max
Utah is 65' max

He'll never make it to Arizona legally. Guess I can rub it in that his mansion on wheels keeps him from having too much fun ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.