Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

Would members like to see a new category for state/regional open rides and meetups

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

Registered
2021 KRX1000 BLUE
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
I just moved from Sacramento CA to Buckeye AZ and was crusing this forum to find people to go riding with, as I have no friends or family here, but there wasnt a category for meetups. So, I wanted to start a thread for owners in Arizona or those coming to Arizona to find people to go riding with. On other forums I'm invloved with there is a main thread for State/regional meet and rides. I have used them many times to host rides and trips or to join up with someone in their state. Rides/trips can be as big or small as the host wants. This is good way for us to share knowledge about or rigs, riding areas, and experiences. It is also good for people part of a group already to try and get some KRXs to join their CanAm/Polaris ride馃槅. Post the time and place to meet, trail, type of riding (fast/slow/rock crawling), duration, and anything needed like radio channels, lunch, street legal, a winch, or whatever else you think is relevant. Or, if your looking for someone to go riding with and just dont know where to go and would like to join anyone on a ride. I would love to see this become a main category if one of the moderators wants to start it.

Premium Member
2020 KRX
I joined FB specifically for the ride groups in AZ. (And I hate social media) They have quite a few that are real good at keeping you up to date on big events as well as small planned rides among group members. The nice thing about those groups is it鈥檚 not just KRX owners.

Registered
2021 KRX1000 BLUE
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I totally get what you saying there BP and I have joined about 4 Arizona specific FB groups but, it is SO MESSY! Sometimes I can deal with FB but most of the time FB lack of organization and the tons of ads drive me up the wall smashing keyboards. I did see the Off-Road Expo going on at the speedway this weekend that I am going to have to go to now that I saw it.

Registered
I saw the ads for the expo as well, but when I saw the list of venders I decided not to go. I just got the feeling it wasn't going to be something I wanted to spend $$ on. Hopefully you say it was worth it.

Registered
2021 KRX1000 BLUE
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All active duty, first responders, and Veterans get in free for the first 911 and then it $5 after that. So I will spend the time and check it out first thing in the morning. I love anything off road so I will see what they got and maybe they surprise me.

Premium Member
2020 KRX
I totally get what you saying there BP and I have joined about 4 Arizona specific FB groups but, it is SO MESSY! Sometimes I can deal with FB but most of the time FB lack of organization and the tons of ads drive me up the wall smashing keyboards. I did see the Off-Road Expo going on at the speedway this weekend that I am going to have to go to now that I saw it.
It is a total hot mess over there, so much so, that I can鈥檛 even look at most of the KRX postings without developing a rash!!!

With that being said, check out 鈥淎Z slow riders鈥 group. Great family oriented group of people that like to go out and ride, and enjoy the scenery.

If you plan on coming up the mountain to Prescott area, let me know, be glad to meet up and ride.

Registered
We go out somewhere almost every sunday, usually the east valley somewhere, but am reluctant to invite others as sometimes we spend more time bullshitting under a shade tree than actually riding around.

Registered
2021 KRX1000 BLUE
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I would have loved to do something this weekend but honey DO NOW! List got too big and I think Blue wasnt ready to go out into public all naked 馃槩

Premium Member
2020 KRX
I would have loved to do something this weekend but honey DO NOW! List got too big and I think Blue wasnt ready to go out into public all naked 馃槩 View attachment 5089
That鈥檚 alright, plenty of good riding coming up. Feel free to hit me up if you wanna get out of the valley and ride. Good group of locals up here that I met yesterday, we can ride the Mingus mountains. Also, we鈥檙e planing a PV to Sedona in the next month or so.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts