Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

Anyone using a wetsounds stealth 10 ultra hd soundbar

8K views 23 replies 7 participants last post by  tsanfilippo 
#1 ·
Looking at possibly getting one of these. Any comments or suggestions on this? Just looking to hear some music while riding. Or any other similar sound bars anyone recommends that they’re using.

#3 ·
There’s 3 models of them. And if he paid $400 new, he would of most likely got the low end model with no built in amp. Now the high end won’t have big bass, unless you hook a sub into it. It’s 34”x4”x4” roughly. I’m open to other suggestions, the model I’m looking at is $800. I know that doesn’t get much in the sound Dept.

#4 ·
I think all of these sound bars are overpriced. It’s just plain ridiculous what companies are asking for their products. I built and installed my own sound for less than $200 and it is more than enough sound. I actually can’t turn it up all the way because it’s too loud.

#5 ·
Wetsounds makes a quality product. I had a stealth10 on my Rzr that I got at cost through a friend of mine about 5 yrs ago. Not much bass, but the volume was incredible and very clear even at high levels. The friend I bought it through had the exact same model but added a sub, and it was night and day difference in sound. I paid right at $500 for mine back then, and I know they have had several revisions/improvements since then. Over 4-5 yrs of mud, dust, and pressure washing I never had a single issue with mine. I decided to go with SSV works on the KRX, and am a bit disappointed in the sound quality. Even at max volume, it's barely loud enough to hear at cruising speed.

#7 ·
I was going to get the blue krx and just run this sound bar cause they do sound good but i test drove the special edition and the kawasaki factory hifonics stereo system with all 4 speakers and the subwoofer is absolutely amazing. its super loud, super high quality and you can still hear it so well with even a helmet on at full throttle. go with the factory system. it is worth the money 100%

#12 ·
I’ve heard the factory hifonics has moisture issues I think in the display. Have you seen any of that so far? And how much was the sound system added to the krx you bought? With the added sub Im sure it makes a difference. A sub can be added to the stealth 10 soundbar also. It’s just how much a guy wants to spend on these damn things. I’m still not sure what I’m gonna get.

#16 · (Edited)
Here’s what I have before adding the 6x9’s. May be overkill for some but it fits my needs as I don’t carry a bunch of stuff with me. So the cargo area I don’t really use. I added a quick disconnect if I need to remove it for whatever reason. Sound is one of those things that’s important to me in any car. Usually park it around a fire leave stereo on and enjoy.

#21 · (Edited)
I put in another fuse block in with relays in mine. Ran all the accessories and switches to it.
Here is the one I put in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#24 ·
I have a pretty cool sound bar that came in the KRX I bought. IT's a Bazooka party bar

Sounds is great and the lights are pretty cool as well. Sound quality is very good for this price point.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.