Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I curious about this unit, any first hand usage and thoughts?

I like the fact you can zipper it up or down depending on if you want breeze or not (winter)

$200

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'll let people know next week, as I bought one with Fall Seattle Rain and mud flinging in mind.

I can play with the zippered venting amount too.............fully closed, 1/2 open, 3/4 and the total rolled up and velcro wrapped secure and window open. Curious for dust vortex's.

I didn't want to think about keeping a full poly screen clean of dust and mud.........it would get scratched in an instant and alway show dirt...........fogged and hazy sorta hard to reach,

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got my Soft rear window installed..........first ride report with a 1/2 front windshield:

Machine is definately quieter, not much, but noticable. Almost seems more windy in cab, as with rear window down the breeze on your face at 30 or 40 mph can't escape. More wind in your hair, lower more on your neck and chest, but not as much breeze coming in from the sides, which was the main source of dust (you could see it blow in from the sides at the door tops and eye level.)

Lots of velcro fasteners, seems to fit pretty snuggly, not much spare fabric.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts