Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2021 KRX 1000 blue tons of options
595 Posts
Man I wish. I love that place. Have fun. I’m headed to Spearhead in 9 days.

·
Registered
595 Posts
First time making the trip,anything I need to be aware of?
It can be as easy or as hard as you make it. The scenery is fantastic. The closer you get to Tacket Creek the more challenging it gets. If the mud looks deep, it is. Lol. Here is some clips and pics from our trip. It’s one of my favorites I ever went on. Sorry about the crappy music.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I guess we signed up for a challenge . One of the guys we are going with hired a guide to lead us on Tacket creek . ( thanks for the pics,Iooks like its going to be fun)

·
Registered
595 Posts
Well I guess we signed up for a challenge . One of the guys we are going with hired a guide to lead us on Tacket creek . ( thanks for the pics,Iooks like its going to be fun)
If you have a Tacket guide, you’ll have a great ride. They know the area so well and I’m sure they only take you on the kind of stuff you want to be on.

·
Registered
2021 KRX SE
296 Posts
We just rode tacket last week, it's a great place to ride. I've only rode the dragons back, sand mine an widow maker trail at royal blue. But I haven't been anywhere down in that area an had a bad ride. Great scenery, an Dan's right it can be as challenging as you got the nerve for. Here is a few pics from racket, I have videos too but I cannot ever figure out how to post them lol

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I appreciate the feedback and the pics. Not sure how much of a challenge we are looking for. Being from SC not use to a bunch of hills and rocks.

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
We just rode tacket last week, it's a great place to ride. I've only rode the dragons back, sand mine an widow maker trail at royal blue. But I haven't been anywhere down in that area an had a bad ride. Great scenery, an Dan's right it can be as challenging as you got the nerve for. Here is a few pics from racket, I have videos too but I cannot ever figure out how to post them lol
Where did the flop happen and what kind of machine is that?

·
Registered
2021 KRX SE
296 Posts
And a little tid bit of info if you end up close to jelico and are hungry there is a little place called the pizza spot you can ride to an they have great food, cold beer and any kinda cake/ deserts that you would ever want. Highly recommend

·
Registered
2021 KRX SE
296 Posts
I am not local to Tennessee somebody else local might know better than me but last weekend we called an the gas station at jelico said they were out so we took gas with us. An I filled the truck with diesel in Berea KY about an hour north of jelico an they had plenty of both.

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
I am not local to Tennessee somebody else local might know better than me but last weekend we called an the gas station at jelico said they were out so we took gas with us. An I filled the truck with diesel in Berea KY about an hour north of jelico an they had plenty of both.
I think most places around here are good on fuel now.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts