Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m heading down to cross bar ranch for the first time this coming Saturday. would like to meet up with someone that knows there way around the place.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I’m heading down to cross bar ranch for the first time this coming Saturday. would like to meet up with someone that knows there way around the place.
I’m not going this weekend- but thought I would offer what I know. Trails offer everything from “mild to wild”. Depending upon recent rainfall, water crossings can be deep-I never got my butt wet but certainly coming in the floor and door openings the first weekend in May. I know trails are evolving, but I was not impressed with maps-my buddy has a RZR with GPS and it was not much help either. We just tooled around for a couple of days and kind of figured out where we were. Rock Face is a large gathering spot with a pretty easy road to it and difficult off shooTx-most have bypasses for extremely difficult climbs. Cool waterfalls NW of main camp but I can’t remember the trail names to get there. Wish I could be there again.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’m not going this weekend- but thought I would offer what I know. Trails offer everything from “mild to wild”. Depending upon recent rainfall, water crossings can be deep-I never got my butt wet but certainly coming in the floor and door openings the first weekend in May. I know trails are evolving, but I was not impressed with maps-my buddy has a RZR with GPS and it was not much help either. We just tooled around for a couple of days and kind of figured out where we were. Rock Face is a large gathering spot with a pretty easy road to it and difficult off shooTx-most have bypasses for extremely difficult climbs. Cool waterfalls NW of main camp but I can’t remember the trail names to get there. Wish I could be there again.
Thank you for the info .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts