Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are two “Spare” fuses that are wired into the wire harness. Anyone know where these terminate? It would be convenient to use these under the dash.

·
Premium Member
2020 KRX
419 Posts
I believe (I could be wrong) they are for the accessory harness(s), one being located on the back driver’s side above and behind the rear wheel. Not sure where the other is located.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Call me stupid but I always thought they were actual spare fuses in case one burns out.
I thought the same thing. I actually used the 20 amp one thinking it was a spare.
We both learned something!:)

·
Registered
417 Posts
looked in the service manual, and it shows 2 spare fuses, and they have stub wires in the wire diagram, but don't lead anywhere.........no color code on the wire stubs either............odd.

·
Registered
2020 Green KRX
454 Posts
looked in the service manual, and it shows 2 spare fuses, and they have stub wires in the wire diagram, but don't lead anywhere.........no color code on the wire stubs either............odd.
Trace them with a multimeter. Seems like a lot of work though. Do you need spare accessory bus bars? What’s the problem?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts