Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
It's awesome! Put one on my KRX a week ago. Deep, low rumble at idle, only a few decibals louder at higher rpm. They claim a 2 to 3 hp increase. I have no tune yet, although they don't require one. On downhills when slowing down considerably, you'll get some popping. Pretty much like all the aftermarket 4 wheeler exhaust I've had. A tune may cure that. I bought mine through Fueled UTV , with the discount code it was $585.00 with free shipping.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
477 Posts
The Shock Therapy video about which UTV to buy has a machine with Evo exhaust in it. Justin says they are testing it. I watched it yesterday is the only reason I remember.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I wonder if it requires repacking like an ATV/MC exhaust? If not, I'm interested. If so, I am out. I like the MBRP that needs no ongoing maintenance.

·
Registered
2021 Blue KRX 1000
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's fully welded so no packing. That's why I'm interested. Not messing around with the take apart mufflers

·
Registered
63 Posts
It's awesome! Put one on my KRX a week ago. Deep, low rumble at idle, only a few decibals louder at higher rpm. They claim a 2 to 3 hp increase. I have no tune yet, although they don't require one. On downhills when slowing down considerably, you'll get some popping. Pretty much like all the aftermarket 4 wheeler exhaust I've had. A tune may cure that. I bought mine through Fueled UTV , with the discount code it was $585.00 with free shipping.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
What code did u use? Nevermind after I kept checking back I got the sign up!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts