Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone hear about any fixes ie clutch weights , gear popping issues. any of the more common ones or are they just carrying everything over ?

·
Registered
2020 KRX
300 Posts
Even with these issues I don't see Kawi making any big changes. The KRX is still a solid choice and a good seller for them. Maybe an updated part number here or there but that's probably it. There is a reason these are taking over the rental markets in Moab.

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
729 Posts
A guy I met on the trail yesterday said the ‘22 models have a softer belt to combat the grooves. I have no other proof, just what he said.

·
Registered
2020 KRX
300 Posts
That would be great if they do. When Kawi revised the part numbers for some of the clutching components, people were still having grooving issues so I am not sure what is actually going on. I must say I have no grooves on my sheaves and zero issues with the current belt.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That would be great if they do. When Kawi revised the part numbers for some of the clutching components, people were still having grooving issues so I am not sure what is actually going on. I must say I have no grooves on my sheaves and zero issues with the current belt.
oem belt?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts