Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was on the phone with PRP as I was looking at the Gt3 seats - Since I have the click 6 harnesses (6 point) they recommended I go with the RST or XC seats. They also said it was easier climbing in and out with these 2 models being lower in the front. Has anybody used these seats? kinda pricy to just buy without sitting in them......appreciate any info or feedback.........

·
Registered
104 Posts
I ordered the xc seats last week we have a shop in town that has them to sit in. They are really comfortable and don’t have the edge of the bucket ones. They told me 4-8 weeks so they do have a wait.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I ordered the xc seats last week we have a shop in town that has them to sit in. They are really comfortable and don’t have the edge of the bucket ones. They told me 4-8 weeks so they do have a wait.
thanks - I think they might be right - the way the click 6 harnesses work - it will be better if the front is lower and i would rather be able to slide out rather then lift my legs - thanks for the info - glad they are comfy.........

·
Registered
38 Posts
I was looking at the XC also. No one around here sells them. I’m also looking at the HSP bighorn but the only feedback I’ve got from them is the people that sell them also. Deranged offrode. So I have to take that review with a grain of salt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
38 Posts
Ok so this weekend I got to sit in a guys razor that had prp xc seats. I wasn’t impressed with them at all. Now that I’ve got some time in the Krx I’m liking the seats more. It just took some time to get used to them.

·
Premium Member
2020 KRX
1,246 Posts
Ok so this weekend I got to sit in a guys razor that had prp xc seats. I wasn’t impressed with them at all. Now that I’ve got some time in the Krx I’m liking the seats more. It just took some time to get used to them.

What didn’t you like about them?

·
Registered
38 Posts
They didn’t feel very plush. The seat cushion wasn’t that thick and you could feel the frame on the sides of your hips.
But I didn’t go for a ride in them so maybe that would have made them feel different.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts