Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Just got back from four days of riding the Alpine Loop and surrounding trails. If you like riding in the HIGH country, and the most beautiful views in Colorado, this needs to be on your bucket list.

We were camped at 9,600' and most everything went up from there. I was riding with two identical Polaris RZR PRO XP 4 Ultimate machines. What an amazing area.

Here is a link to some of my photos from the trip. Click on pictures to view in full size. There is an arrow on the right to advance from picture to picture so you don't have to click on each picture.

Alpine Loop photos link

View attachment 10798
Just got back from four days of riding the Alpine Loop and surrounding trails. If you like riding in the HIGH country, and the most beautiful views in Colorado, this needs to be on your bucket list.

We were camped at 9,600' and most everything went up from there. I was riding with two identical Polaris RZR PRO XP 4 Ultimate machines. What an amazing area.

Here is a link to some of my photos from the trip. Click on pictures to view in full size. There is an arrow on the right to advance from picture to picture so you don't have to click on each picture.

Alpine Loop photos link

View attachment 10798

1 - 2 of 2 Posts