I'm with you. Maintaining stock CV angles is important to the longevity of them. I will be looking to set mine up at around 15.5" on my 32" tires. That should keep it real close to stock angles, and should give me all the GC I need 95% of the time. For the other 5%, the skid plates will earn their keep.I bought the tenders from all things utv. Installed them the other day. I been reading through this thread an either I'm missing something or my math is wrong. I run 35" mrt's. Which only measure 33 5/8 on the buggy. Ok on stock carnivores ride height is supposed to be 14.5. if u add half the gain of my new tire it comes to around 1 5/8". Add that back to the 14.5 gives you 16 1/8 ride height. I guess my question is why people are running more ride height than I am and there on stock tires, am I doing something wrong? Is there a benefit of having your CV axles at that much more of an angle? My thoughts an goal was keeping the angle of my CV the same as factory gaining ground clearance by tire size an fixing the sag problem.
That is exactly what I did bob. I kept waiting on them as well because I know they will be quality stuff coming from rcor but paitence isn't my strong suit lol. But at $240 I can justify 2 sets for comparison when rcor releases theirs.I'm about to give up waiting on RCOR to get their springs out. Thinking about just buying some of these from All Things UTV. Then I would be able to do a comparison between them if Right Coast ever sends me some.
Let us know what your thoughts are about them after your ride.Although I can't vouch for how they ride yet I will say it definitely gives u the ability to lift u back up wherever you wanna set your ride height at. Plenty of adjustment for extra weight/ add on's etc. Doing a 2 day ride this weekend at windrock to try them out. Anxious to see how they ride an feel.
Hoping for an update on the tender springs???? do they smooth out the small bumps ( wash board trails ) ? leaning towards Shock Therapy but would consider other optionsleft the crossover ring in stock location for lower springs front / rear. Rear top lock ring in stock location too. Front lock ring 4.5" from the top of shock. I think instructions called for 3" down but that only gave me 13-14" of front height so I pulled fronts back off and reset them at 4.5" down. My settings have me a 16" front and rear now after a few short drives with no radical trail use yet.