Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone looked at or ordered AJ’s new fender well inserts ? After a muddy ride last weekend, after cleaning I think these may be worth it.

·
Registered
2021 KRX 1000 blue tons of options
331 Posts
I didn’t know they existed but after my first cleanup I want them. Boy I wish they were half the price though.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
856 Posts
Huh. Hadn't seen those before. Guess I'll be ordering a set today.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I emailed them last night. He’s getting together a list of interested people for an initial run. He said he’ll call me in the next couple of days.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
856 Posts
Called and talked to AJ. (Great guy by the way) He told me they should start cutting them next week and hopefully shipping the following week. My order is invoiced and paid. :) I'm running his front fender flares as well, so I know he is making quality products!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Best flares out there !!! I had looked at the Kawi flares but they make the machine too wide to squeeze past it inside my toyhauler. Being the AJ's do not have the top in the front they are easy to squeeze past. They do an awesome job of keeping mud out and off of the machine.

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
227 Posts
Well I guess there will be plenty of reviews then! Tell us about them please.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just got off the phone with AJ’s and ordered them for mine. I went ahead and got the gated shift plate and the arm rest. I am also running his flares and love them. He is a great guy to chat with, and his products seem to be spot on.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I want to hear your all’s thoughts.. I think the idea is good but I’m not sure how well it’s actually going to work. Looks to me like it’s going to be a pain in the ass to clean out the mud that does get in there. And it will.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
856 Posts
I want to hear your all’s thoughts.. I think the idea is good but I’m not sure how well it’s actually going to work. Looks to me like it’s going to be a pain in the ass to clean out the mud that does get in there. And it will.
I ran a similar product on my General. They work great and there is minimal mud that actually passes. These look like they will seal things off fairly well too. Hopefully in a couple of weeks they will be here and then we will see.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I ran a similar product on my General. They work great and there is minimal mud that actually passes. These look like they will seal things off fairly well too. Hopefully in a couple of weeks they will be here and then we will see.
Andy told me he spent most of a weekend on his back in the garage taking measurements and working with his cad program. The thing he said that stuck out with me was that he makes products for the machines he rides and he doesn’t release something till he knows it works.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
856 Posts
Andy told me he spent most of a weekend on his back in the garage taking measurements and working with his cad program. The thing he said that stuck out with me was that he makes products for the machines he rides and he doesn’t release something till he knows it works.
Yeah, Andy is a good guy. My only word of caution is that if you are going to call him, be prepared to be on the phone for a while. He's a talker... LOL

1 - 20 of 24 Posts