Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have installed AJ's front fender flares can you still see the front tire? We do quite a bit of crawling and some narrow trails where tire placement is important. We have had good luck using his products before.
Thanks
Dwight

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
1,647 Posts
If you have installed AJ's front fender flares can you still see the front tire? We do quite a bit of crawling and some narrow trails where tire placement is important. We have had good luck using his products before.
Thanks
Dwight
Yes. You have to stick your head out a bit, but you can see it.

·
Premium Member
2020 KRX
1,298 Posts
Yes. You have to stick your head out a bit, but you can see it.

View attachment 4599
Bob, do those fenders come on/off easily?

I’m debating picking up a set for the front, as with all the monsoon rain we’ve had this year it’s limiting my riding. I’d like to take them off when not needed.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
1,647 Posts
Bob, do those fenders come on/off easily?

I’m debating picking up a set for the front, as with all the monsoon rain we’ve had this year it’s limiting my riding. I’d like to take them off when not needed.
I used to think the same. There are four small self tapping screws and five plastic rivets (existing) holding each one on. I would make them all plastic rivets if you want to remove them and put them back on regularly. Honestly, after a bit, you get used to them and likely won't be taking them off. I've never removed mine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts