Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who manufactures and ships stout aftermarket nerf bars?

pics would be awesome.

TIA

·
Registered
642 Posts
I don't know much about what constitutes a good nerf bar, but I have an order in with this outfit for a bumper and these look stout to me.

·
Registered
132 Posts
johnsonindustriesfab.com

Not my machine, and i have no experience with these but they look pretty cool.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
don't know if I like the mounting tabs sticking up, which lowers over-all clearance. I do a lot of big rock crawling.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
1,467 Posts
don't know if I like the mounting tabs sticking up, which lowers over-all clearance. I do a lot of big rock crawling.
That's why I just go with the rock sliders that are built into the Tusk skid plates. I have no worries about sliding into a tree, but I do slide over BIG rocks on occasion. :)

·
Registered
132 Posts
I live in Arkansas, lot's of trees, not so many big rocks. I have the factory Kawasaki tree kickers on mine. They cut me a good deal on them when i bought my machine. They've been pretty tough, no issues and they mount up higher, no bars going under the edge of the skid plate.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
1,467 Posts
Found this, it says "available soon" but looks pretty sweet.

Moab Offroad Kawasaki KRX 1000 Rock Sliders
I like the looks of those from what little they show of them. Might be worth taking a look at once they are available and there is more info on them.
On a side note, it's odd that their tricked out KRX in the video is totally sacked out with worn out tender springs...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts