Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone running their kit? They show a dyno chart using their clutch kit, exhaust and their PV3 producing 101 RWHP with a 91-93 octane tune

·
Registered
248 Posts
New to my KRX but have ascertained the factory weights don't last long. Perhaps from those who don't regularly blow out their clutches. In my RZR I blew them out after every ride. This KRX setup seems far superior, even the nut serts and self-aligning screws vs the craptastic coarse screws into polaris cvt housing plastic that strips easily. I'll be blowing out my clutches with regularity.

If I opt to go aftermarket for performance, these AA clutches are what I'll be keeping an eye out for. I hear the RCOR are better than stock but don't last super long either...

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
729 Posts
Appreciate the info. Their write up description was professional. I put 1500 miles on the stock weights with 35’s and had no wear on the tips. But I never drive over 50 mph for any length of time. Their description was the first to explain how my driving style might explain that. They also said they offer a “setup guideline”. I’m still seeking a similar thing from another aftermarket weight dealer without a resolution after two weeks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts