Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called 16th dealership in Northern California for a green color, and put $500 down on it to hold for me. I am going to drive 2.5 hours to sign the papers this week.

3 dealerships have the KRX but in blue.

Conclusion: Green KRX is hard to find!

·
Registered
2020 Green KRX
624 Posts
I called 16th dealership in Northern California for a green color, and put $500 down on it to hold for me. I am going to drive 2.5 hours to sign the papers this week.

3 dealerships have the KRX but in blue.

Conclusion: Green KRX is hard to find!
California certainly has stock but I couldn’t cope with the extravagant taxes they want to charge you.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
California certainly has stock but I couldn’t cope with the extravagant taxes they want to charge you.
I called 14 different dealers in NorCal and they don't have Green KRX, One dealer that I got yesterday had 3 green but they are also sold, too.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I called 14 different dealers in NorCal and they don't have Green KRX, One dealer that I got yesterday had 3 green but they are also sold, too.
Took me a month to find a green one ohio but they were practically giving the blue ones away. Plenty blue, trail and special but zero green out there.

·
Registered
2021 KRX 1000 blue tons of options
331 Posts
Took me a month to find a green one ohio but they were practically giving the blue ones away. Plenty blue, trail and special but zero green out there.
I haven’t been in there since I bought mine in Feb but my dealer had 2 blue, 2 trail, 3 green, and 2 special edition.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts