Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This video will also help anyone that are replacing axles and axle boots. Due to the e brake on the Kawi, it is a bit more complicated. I found the part where he explains piston direction very helpful.

·
Registered
106 Posts

This video will also help anyone that are replacing axles and axle boots. Due to the e brake on the Kawi, it is a bit more complicated. I found the part where he explains piston direction very helpful.
Thanks for the video. I found it on YouTube and saved it.

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
352 Posts
Wow he made that look easy!
Thanks for sharing it.

·
Registered
2021 KRX SE
169 Posts
So I just finished changing the rear pads on my krx. The backs were gone. The fronts still have a little life left actually. Very easy to do, the video helped a bunch, thanks whoever posted that. It literally takes longer to find the 8mm allen, 5 mm allen an pliers or caliper piston tool. Its Alot easier than my can am was to do.

·
Premium Member
2020 KRX
1,117 Posts
So I just finished changing the rear pads on my krx. The backs were gone. The fronts still have a little life left actually. Very easy to do, the video helped a bunch, thanks whoever posted that. It literally takes longer to find the 8mm allen, 5 mm allen an pliers or caliper piston tool. Its Alot easier than my can am was to do.
How many miles did you get before needing replacement?

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
352 Posts
I'm at 890 miles and there's just a little bit left on front & rear. I've made the mistake of moving with the parking brake on. One time I left the spring brake thingy engaged and moved a few feet. Anyway, I'm ordering a full set. Tusk is out of stock. I found EPI brand at Full Access UTV:
Kawasaki KRX 1000 EPI Front Brake Pad Kit (4) WE445423 [we445423] - $69.99 : Marked Motorsports, Team Website
Kawasaki KRX 1000 EPI Rear Brake Pad Kit (4) WE445424 [we445424] - $69.99 : Marked Motorsports, Team Website

1 - 7 of 7 Posts