Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for the rear A arm guards for a 2021 teryx krx 1000 does anyone know where to get them other then at T-Rex racing ( out of stock )

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rocky Mountain
ProUTVparts.com
Google
Thank you for your response none of the above have them only place I could find them were at T-Rex racing. I got the front ones from Axiom Side by Side but they have not developed the back ones yet.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Ok, here is what your talking about. There are no rear A arms a on KRX. Those are radius rods/arms. I don't think youll find them anywhere else since they make them. I also think they are out stock because I dont see how they could possibly work. They mount to two bars that move in different arcs.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok, here is what your talking about. There are no rear A arms a on KRX. Those are radius rods/arms. I don't think youll find them anywhere else since they make them. I also think they are out stock because I dont see how they could possibly work. They mount to two bars that move in different arcs.
Thanks for the incite!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Has anyone purchased these yet.???
I’m looking for axle boot protection and these look great!!

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
1,478 Posts
Has anyone purchased these yet.???
I’m looking for axle boot protection and these look great!!
Not sure what you are thinking. We don't have rear a-arms to mount those on. There are several options for the front a-arms though.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'm looking for the rear A arm guards for a 2021 teryx krx 1000 does anyone know where to get them other then at T-Rex racing ( out of stock )
Did you end up finding anything??? looks like T-Rex have them in stock now. Think I’m going to order the whole kit (Front, Rear and Trailing Guards). Any advice would be appreciated!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Different arcs? I don’t see how? Can you explain please.??

1 - 16 of 16 Posts