Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Kawasaki KRX 1000
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently just had a chance to try the 4WD capabilities of my KRX. Everything engages great however I noticed in 4WD high the rpms are slow to ramp up when getting into the throttle. If I’m at a dead stop and hit the throttle it eases into the power rather than having power immediately. Is this just a feature of the machine or is it an issue?

·
Registered
2020 Green KRX
303 Posts
I recently just had a chance to try the 4WD capabilities of my KRX. Everything engages great however I noticed in 4WD high the rpms are slow to ramp up when getting into the throttle. If I’m at a dead stop and hit the throttle it eases into the power rather than having power immediately. Is this just a feature of the machine or is it an issue?
Yes, it eases into the power so you don’t stress the hell out of your diffs, propeller shafts and drive train.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Probably overkill on a non-tubo car. I have a stage3 X3 that puts down a lot more HP than a KRX and I dont break any of those parts. And the KRX looks a lot beefier. More often than not its the driver and bad throttle control that break crap.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Kawi cant be limiting it that much based on some of the videos Ive seen of guys testing 0-60 times between stock and tuned. I think Alba only picked up a couple tens of a second at most. Yawn...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts