Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I'm new to the forum. Wondering if anybody knows about a possible 4 seater coming out? I have heard a rumor about one coming out by end of year. Can anybody put any meat on that bone?

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
1,400 Posts
That's the million dollar question that nobody can answer yet. I'm sure there will be one someday, the market is just too big not to do it.

·
Registered
263 Posts
For sand I would seriously consider a Turbo car (X3 or RZR). I own both an X3 and KRX and there is no substitute for power in the sand. The KRX gets around while the X3 tears it up. A 4-seat KRX would be one portly beast when you consider the 2-seat is already tipping the scales at 2K lbs.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Would in a heart beat but I got kids. I have the teryx4 but want a little more power. Doing a little sand riding lately.
I actually though you were my brother, He is looking for a 4 seater also. I was giving a hard time because he is looking at a general.

·
Registered
325 Posts
For sand I would seriously consider a Turbo car (X3 or RZR). I own both an X3 and KRX and there is no substitute for power in the sand. The KRX gets around while the X3 tears it up. A 4-seat KRX would be one portly beast when you consider the 2-seat is already tipping the scales at 2K lbs.
I agree on the sand comment but as soon as a turbo or super becomes available I believe the KRX would do some dominating. With that said, the KRX is still a fun time in the sand.

The KRX is heavier but not all that much and for good reasons.

·
Registered
28 Posts
The guy from shock therapy said Kawasaki told him a 4 seater by the end of this year. He said it in a video a month or two ago. Have not heard anything since then. I am also waiting for the 4 seater to upgrade from my t4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
263 Posts
The guy from shock therapy said Kawasaki told him a 4 seater by the end of this year. He said it in a video a month or two ago. Have not heard anything since then. I am also waiting for the 4 seater to upgrade from my t4

ST also claimed “on video” that Can-am was coming out with a DCT (non-CVT) trans Maverick x3 this year. Did that happen? As they say, dont believe everything you hear.

·
Registered
28 Posts
ST also claimed “on video” that Can-am was coming out with a DCT (non-CVT) trans Maverick x3 this year. Did that happen? As they say, dont believe everything you hear.
I guess we will see in the next couple
Months.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts