Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
101 - 120 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
I'm not easy on my rig and so far she's holding up fine. I will admit, after putting the tenders on I have considered going with a "lighter" ( read smaller tire) once these Bravens wear out but given there's about 5 lbs difference between 33's I like and these Bravens I'll probably stick with them. I ride east coast trails and mud (when it's on the trail and I have to) and have had no traction issues to speak of. Tire wear is not too bad, just rotated the rears forward because the rears are taking a beating on the street riding I'm stuck with getting from campsite/motel to trail head in WV.

·
Registered
4 Posts
How tall are your machines now that they are on 35s? Just curious on clearance under the beds in my toyhauler. I’m 6’5” and have an inch or so to spare when walking under them. My rzr on 32s gets fairly close.

·
Registered
Las Vegas, NV
147 Posts
How tall are your machines now that they are on 35s? Just curious on clearance under the beds in my toyhauler. I’m 6’5” and have an inch or so to spare when walking under them. My rzr on 32s gets fairly close.
If all things are equal, you will be 2 inches taller than stock.

I had to change my roof to fit in my cargo trailer after going to 35's.

·
Registered
2021 KRX SE
357 Posts
With my 35 mrt x rox (which measure 33-1/2 on the machine at 8 psi) and with all things tenders, ground clearance set 16-1/4 front and 15-3/4 rear and I have the sport roof, the highest point of the roof at the rear measures right at 79 inches.

·
Registered
2021 KRX 1000 Blue
168 Posts
I can’t find those in 33”, only 32” and 35”. Looking at your pics they look like 32”. Can you confirm?
You may be looking at the ATR and not the A/T. The ATR comes in a 32" and 35", A/T comes in 33" and 35".

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
576 Posts
You may be looking at the ATR and not the A/T. The ATR comes in a 32" and 35", A/T comes in 33" and 35".

Thanks for clearing that up! Apparently my old age and OCD are at a crossroads. :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Bloodaxes on the way! Should be here before I depart for WV/VA.
Got a pretty nice deal on the set as well.
I am in the panhandle of Florida and run the trails up here in the national forest. Lots of sand, mud, some hard pack, lots of roots. Do you think these tires would be a good fit? Or maybe bump up to the berserker?

·
Registered
2021 KRX 1000 Blue
168 Posts

Attachments

101 - 120 of 124 Posts