Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
61 - 80 of 125 Posts

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Rode outstanding! I'll tell you what, there wasn't much out there that I couldn't clear. Pulled through one 80' bog that filled the floor but got stuck two days later here in Beer can Alley. Rubbed slightly on very xtreme articulation and on a 30' jump that I bottomed out on when she nosed down on the landing.
View attachment 923
You still liking them? Any more experiences you can share on them? I had some buddies that had the Berzerkers and really liked them... Know it is a tough tire for sure. What pressure are you running

·
Registered
163 Posts
You still liking them? Any more experiences you can share on them? I had some buddies that had the Berzerkers and really liked them... Know it is a tough tire for sure. What pressure are you running
No bounce while on the road, ran 15-ish PSI at the start, rode a bit rough but was good on the street. 13lbs seemed to work well for me. Smoother on the rough stuff still plenty of grip. Scaled a wall on a steep climb and the tires kept the car off the wall. Not sure I gained much width overall, and was able to navigate some tight trails all week long. Loved the extra clearance. As for power loss, meh... I pulled a RZRxp1k up a deeply rutted trail (83) with my tiger tail. I don't regret this decision.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
1,555 Posts
FYI, BFG will be releasing KM3's for UTV's in 33" and 35". I'll probably snag the 33s for my Pro XP.
If they continue to run true to size like the 32" does, that 35" will be a big tire. Be interesting to see how much it weighs as well. My 32" weighs in at 43 lbs.

·
Registered
139 Posts
The Pro armor tires look short compared to the System 3's. I'm guessing they are a "short" 35" tire?
We were talking about that yesterday. It looks like the system 3s are bigger but we put them side by side and they are almost identical in size, I think it just the tread profile between the two that makes them look like that.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
1,555 Posts
We were talking about that yesterday. It looks like the system 3s are bigger but we put them side by side and they are almost identical in size, I think it just the tread profile between the two that makes them look like that.
Huh. Interesting. I would have lost that bet. LOL

61 - 80 of 125 Posts