Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Just received my Warrior XT 35x10x15. Plan to mount them on the stock Rims. When my KRX gets here! Had the Carnivores on my Polaris General with Tusk beadlock rims. No problems out of them and really liked them. Back to the 35’s, I will let you know...
I'm sure you will like them. So far nobody has gotten 35s and not liked it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Rode from Hardware Ranch to Bear Lake, topped off with a Firehouse Pizza, and back yesterday, perfect Utah Fall weather!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Preview of the Braven ("Bloody hell what did I do!!!") Blood Axe.
These 35's are massive. Actual weight is 48 lbs. Factory tire AND rim was a hair over 55 lbs. Combined OE rim and Tire was just under 68 lbs.
These are a true 35" tire. It's loaded up in my 5th wheel for a trip in 24 hours so I dont have completed pics. 1 down, 3 to go here... oof! Will say it went much quicker after the 1st one.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Preview of the Braven ("Bloody hell what did I do!!!") Blood Axe.
These 35's are massive. Actual weight is 48 lbs. Factory tire AND rim was a hair over 55 lbs. Combined OE rim and Tire was just under 68 lbs.
These are a true 35" tire. It's loaded up in my 5th wheel for a trip in 24 hours so I dont have completed pics. 1 down, 3 to go here... oof! Will say it went much quicker after the 1st one. View attachment 874
Stock tires only measure 30” so going to a true 35” is a BIG jump. I run the same tire in a 33” (true 33) on my X3 and these things are really light. Tires are only 40lbs and the combo weighs 58lbs. They are narrow at 9.5” wide.

Attachments

·
Registered
89 Posts
Looks great! About 7lbs lighter than mine. Can't wait for the ride report!
Rode outstanding! I'll tell you what, there wasn't much out there that I couldn't clear. Pulled through one 80' bog that filled the floor but got stuck two days later here in Beer can Alley. Rubbed slightly on very xtreme articulation and on a 30' jump that I bottomed out on when she nosed down on the landing.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Rode outstanding! I'll tell you what, there wasn't much out there that I couldn't clear. Pulled through one 80' bog that filled the floor but got stuck two days later here in Beer can Alley. Rubbed slightly on very xtreme articulation and on a 30' jump that I bottomed out on when she nosed down on the landing.
View attachment 923
Heck yeah!!

·
Registered
2020 Krx 1000
33 Posts
No way I’d go that big of a tire on mine. Way to much sidewall on those things. More sidewall = more chances of tearing it open.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I agree, just my personal choice

It’s not silly talk, it all depends on the riding you do. Again, it’s everyone’s choice to put on their machine what they want/like, as it’s my choice not to go that big with the riding I do.
It's your choice indeed but you certainly are not more susceptible to sidewall tears.

41 - 60 of 63 Posts