Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has any one tried the super atv warrior xt standard compound yet? And if so I'm curious what the measure on machine from ground to top of tire. Thanks

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have been running them for about a year. Measure 34-1/2” unloaded and about 33” on machine.
Thank you very much. Is your krx completely stock suspension an arm wise an do u have any issues with rubbing? Or drivability due to larger tire?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Planning a trip to Moab in April. Thinking of getting a set of these for the slick rock. I have a brand new set of Motoclaws on it now, but they are 31" and I want a taller tire for this trip. Probably go with the sticky compound. Will remount the Motoclaws for my normal mountian trail riding until I wear them out.

·
Registered
2000 white KRX
400 Posts
Stock suspension no rubbing pulls them fine. Run 6-1/2lbs air View attachment 1173
You got the 35” right?
No rubbing on fender flares? (Extended flares)
Lose performance in acceleration or anything? Assuming did, what’s significance?

sorry for all questions. But appreciate as I’m looking to throw on some tusk headlock rims and xt warrior 35” s

·
Registered
615 Posts
I put 10-15 miles on the Warriors in 35" and SOLD them. no rubbing with stock suspension and fender flares, but they sucked for fast trail riding or on asphalt. Very loose and squirrely due to the tall lug depth and the pyramid design of the lug. Very rounded tire profile too so no much contact patch For the money, I'm going with Roxxzillas in 33" when they get in stock.

·
Registered
2000 white KRX
400 Posts
I put 10-15 miles on the Warriors in 35" and SOLD them. no rubbing with stock suspension and fender flares, but they sucked for fast trail riding or on asphalt. Very loose and squirrely due to the tall lug depth and the pyramid design of the lug. Very rounded tire profile too so no much contact patch For the money, I'm going with Roxxzillas in 33" when they get in stock.
Helpful

seen were Zillas don’t hold up. Very soft. Wear quick.
and supposedly not good trail trail riding

I’m east coast, Hatefield n McCoy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts