Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
I just put 35" Roxxzillas on mine. In 200 miles I think they rubbed once for sure and maybe twice. They are a little shorter then the 370's at 34 tall so I think 370's will touch every now and then, but nothing to worry about. I also run my suspension a little lower than most. I have a friend that runs 35 370's but they are aftermarket wheels. He's never mentioned them rubbing.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Hey jra, how u like the zillas so far?
So far, so good. I'll need to get them somewhere familiar to make a call but they really hooked well in the slimey mud on top hard pack we ran. We ran in the rain from Thursday night until Saturday night when it switched to snow. I really wasn't expecting them to do well in slop but they surprised me. No real wear to speak of other then the tread blocks rounding on the leading edge in the rear. Looking like 1500-2000 miles shouldn't be hard to get out them. HMT ruined Rockhouse. The whole thing has been dozed to what amounts to dirt roads. Ran 32 up hill, in the rain, after dark with 8 machines and never even slowed down for it.

Good to see you posting.
Thanks.

I'm starting to get everything back to normal. I still have very little free time at home and what I do her pup demands most of it. With it getting dark early and being cold I'm starting have a little time to get online and work on some stuff. We could start the probate stuff about two weeks ago so hopefully there is an end in sight.

I had decent amount of trips planned for this year and made all them but did very little local stuff. WV twice, KY twice and PA once. Local stuff maybe 3 or 4 times. Hunting will have most the riding hemmed up until Feb now. I'm hoping to get some bushings out real soon and I'm pretty much out of all the popular shiftgate colors.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts