Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
No problem. They're great tires but they are heavy. Make sure you get RCOR clutch weights to help with the power loss. I also have a Vforce John tune which helped alot.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks again for the info. We are old folks driving this thing but the red clay we have in north central North Carolina is brutal. Need a tire to get through these swamps.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
2,078 Posts
That is probably the most asked question in the short history of the KRX, and has been answered 1000's of times on this site as well as every social media site where the KRX is mentioned. lol

·
Registered
2021 Trail Edition, RCOR weights, Shock Therapy, CageWRX cage, 31"x10.50-15LT General Grabber X3's
269 Posts
He asked a ? Instead of posting ^^^^^^that just give him a answer if you know the answer to it.
You're missing the point. We get tired of answering the same questions over and over again. Use the search function before you start a thread that has been started over and over again. Spend 5 seconds looking for an answer before junking up the forum with 100's of duplicates of the same thread.

·
Registered
38 Posts
You're missing the point. We get tired of answering the same questions over and over again. Use the search function before you start a thread that has been started over and over again. Spend 5 seconds looking for an answer before junking up the forum with 100's of duplicates of the same thread.
No I’m not missing the point at all..If your not on here to to help a person out then just read what he asked and move on without a replying with a post shaming him just for asking a simple question.

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
899 Posts
I’ve run that same tire - 35” System 3 XTR-370 - for more than 1000 miles. They’re half worn out but that’s West Virginia road riding. I’m completely stock other than the tires and the spring preload cranked. They are very heavy tires but I’m old and don’t care about the loss in power. I’ve blown out the clutch every 200 miles.

Reactions: BajaBum

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
899 Posts
Well you might find it interesting… I chose the 370’s as a “Carnivore killer”. They are perfect for my local trails that are soft with mud. But I think for WV roads with hard pack trails with lots of rocks they’re too soft of a tire to last. They look great, drive great in that environment. But mine are half gone at 1000 miles. That’s probably normal but I want more. I’m looking at a light truck style tire next. It will need to have a soft enough sidewall for the KRX. BF Goodrich KM3 for example. Or System 3 RT320 or XCR350’s look interesting. I’m not making any recommendations just examples of the styles I’m looking at.

To be clear, the 370’s are a great tire. They drive great. They look even better for East Coast riding. They are heavy. You will lose power but I don’t care.

I run Flat Out in all my tires on all side by sides for years now. I really think it contributes to tire balance and not just flat penetration. It’s on Amazon and this is a review. So in addition to the already heavy 370 tires I added 32 ounces of Flat Out to each tire!

Reactions: mtl111

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
899 Posts
He asked a ? Instead of posting ^^^^^^that just give him a answer if you know the answer to it.
Agreed. We’d never have this conversation HERE otherwise. It would be in an old thread or maybe they would not ask at all. Old forum guys all know newbies are supposed to search.

Agreed! And it’s completely ok to state that here, IMO. Not that you need permission - It wasn’t offensive to me especially the way you said it.

I’m on both sides of the fence. I think it’s fine you both stated your opinion. We ended up with a pretty good thread.

·
Registered
2021 KRX1000 BLUE
176 Posts
I wish those BFG km3s came in a 33 or 34 for UTV. I know you can get them in a 35x10.5x15 LT and they arent really heavier then the 32s. But, i will wait until Somone starts a new thread for "LT 35s on a KRX?".....🤣

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
2,078 Posts
The question had already been answered many times before I replied. Also, what I said is true. That is the most commonly asked and answered question about the KRX. But hey, thanks for trying to play good cop, bad cop. lol

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.