Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased these Friday and went on a short ride Sunday with them. I don't feel much of a notable power difference from the stock carnivores with these on which is a huge positive. Went up into some rocks for most of the day and then into the mud a little as well. I'm not a huge mud guy but we've had a good amount of rain in the last couple weeks so it was there. Tires did good in that as well, actually better than I expected. Im also not through the break in period yet on my 21 trail so I didn't do anything real wild. The machine still has about 27 miles on it now after putting 10 or so on it Sunday. Sidewalls are little stiff and tall so I may experiment running as low as 4 or 5 psi in them, at 10 psi they had little to no sidewall flex still. Overall I'm real happy with the tires performance so far.

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
576 Posts
Thanks for sharing. What height do you measure? Post your air pressure at time of measurement. Any chance you can provide the weight of one wheel and tire?

I measured one of my wheels today, 80 pounds.

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
576 Posts
35” System 3 XTR 370’s with 1500 miles now, about 50% tread left. Stock wheels. 32 ounces of Flat Out in each tire.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I’ll see if I can get one back off but by my measurements the stock wheel is 22lbs and the 34 megabite was told to me by tusk to be 37lbs so that puts it at 59-60lbs. I’ll measure tomorrow but I know it’s short with 10 psi in it it’s probably close to 33.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
1,555 Posts
The weight of the Tusk Terrrabite 34x10x15 tire alone is 43.5 lbs, the factory Carnivores are 33.2lbs, mine measured right at 33.75" on the machine with 10 psi.
Interesting. Terrabites typically run a solid 1-1/2" - 2" shorter than advertised.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts