Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just put 33 inch ITP Coyote tires on. Headed to King of the Hammers next month and wanted a better tire for the approach angle but didnt want to go 35 inch as the 33's are heavy as is. Got them at Rocky Mountain ATV for 192.99 each (free delivery). Note the 33 inch wont fit in the factory tire spot. Very close but looks like the 32 inch would be better for that spot.

·
Registered
2021 Blue KRX
239 Posts
Those are the ones. I ordered mine directly from TA and the lady on the phone gave me a $100 discount since I ordered complete belly skids, trailing arms skids and a arm skids.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Not gonna lie, they look good! Here's a code for Trail Armor. I'm waiting for a time when I can afford the whole shebang.... 10OVER250

·
Registered
2021 Blue KRX
239 Posts
Looks really good with the method’s

·
Registered
45 Posts
Thanks, It's from Rocky Mountain ATV;
Tusk Spare Tire Carrier Combo Kit
Fits: 2021 KAWASAKI Teryx KRX 1000
Part# 1779120006

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just put 33 inch ITP Coyote tires on. Headed to King of the Hammers next month and wanted a better tire for the approach angle but didnt want to go 35 inch as the 33's are heavy as is. Got them at Rocky Mountain ATV for 192.99 each (free delivery). Note the 33 inch wont fit in the factory tire spot. Very close but looks like the 32 inch would be better for that spot.
View attachment 7037 View attachment 7038 View attachment 7039
Good information, especially for someone new like me!

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
1,663 Posts
Nice. 33" is as tall as I would go as well. 32" has taken me everywhere I've ever wanted to go.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts