Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With all the top praise the KRX 1000 is receiving right out of the gate, this video addresses some of the things that aren't as good on it.

The 3 things include:
  • The adjustable driver seat gets hung up when it's pushed all the way forward.
  • The drain plug on the floor can't be opened with your fingers.
  • The KRX is noisy to drive because of all the metal parts.
For me all these are more like nitpick rather than issues and can be dealt with pretty easily. But it's still good stuff to know about the KRX.

·
Registered
3 Posts
With all the top praise the KRX 1000 is receiving right out of the gate, this video addresses some of the things that aren't as good on it.

The 3 things include:
  • The adjustable driver seat gets hung up when it's pushed all the way forward.
  • The drain plug on the floor can't be opened with your fingers.
  • The KRX is noisy to drive because of all the metal parts.
For me all these are more like nitpick rather than issues and can be dealt with pretty easily. But it's still good stuff to know about the KRX.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Second ride in this yesterday. We don’t ride crazy so any metal noise doesn’t bother me because I feel safer with the metal parts. My only thing was the drain plugs. We figured that is what those were but didn’t want to pry on them just in case, so I thank you for the info so I can now pry them up.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Second ride in this yesterday. We don’t ride crazy so any metal noise doesn’t bother me because I feel safer with the metal parts. My only thing was the drain plugs. We figured that is what those were but didn’t want to pry on them just in case, so I thank you for the info so I can now pry them up.
No problem at all Tamarra, let us know what it's like trying to pry them up.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My husband just went to clean our rides and they just popped out easily. And at least I now don’t have to keep riding with the water in the cab😂
That's good to hear that they come out easy..and that you don't have to go swimming in your KRX :ROFLMAO:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts